Your use of this Website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Blossominglove.us Website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. By placing an order with Blossoming Love, either through our Website, over the phone, or by any other medium, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. You must be 18 years or older, and have a valid credit card, with full authority to use it, to submit an order for products or services through our Website. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the BlossomingLove.us Website.
Description of Services
The Site and affiliated web pages owned by Vendor provide users with information concerning Vendor’s products and services. Vendor provides products and services in the field of Floral Internet Sales (“Services”).
- Modifications to ServicesVendor reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Vendor will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- Products and PricesVendor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make any necessary updates, modifications and adjustments at any time to the product descriptions, warranties, and prices without prior notice. Vendor endeavors to provide content on the Site and affiliated sites that is current and accurate. Errors and misprints may occur. Vendor reserves the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for goods or services for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where Vendor displayed erroneous or inaccurate information. Vendor reserves this right at any stage of ordering processing, including after an order has been submitted. Vendor is not obligated to sell products or services based on errors or misprints on our website.
Authorized use of Materials on websiteAll information and material and content published or accessible through the Site is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. All such website content (“Content”) is copyright of Vendor except where indicated otherwise. All source code is owned by Vendor except where expressly indicated otherwise, and may not be used or copied without permission. Some of the code available on the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of an open source license (“Open Source”). In addition to any terms of any open source license, you acknowledge and agree that your use, modification or copying of any Open Source code is entirely at your own risk. Vendor shall not be liable for any damages or costs associated with your use of Open Source code. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics, designs or other content on the Site are trade names or trade-marks owned by Vendor or third parties, and may not be used without permission. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce or use for commercial purposes any information or services obtained from the Site without proper authority from Vendor, except as expressly stated above. Notwithstanding the above, Under Section 204 of the Copyright Act, Vendor has a non-exclusive license and does not own any material contributed by third parties.Copyright
You agree that you own or license the copyright (or are authorized by the copyright owner to send to us and use) any content or images you submit to us for custom work, and you warrant that none of the content or images contain anything which would infringe on any copyright, trademark, design right or other intellectual property right of any third party. We will not check the content of any images provided by you. However, if we believe any image does not comply with these terms, we reserve the right to refuse to use it, without any obligation or liability to you. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone sending any material in breach of these terms.
Images sent to us remain under the existing copyright. By sending us an image you are granting us a license to modify, print, or otherwise use the image in accordance with the details of your order. By placing an order and accepting these terms you are accepting any and all liability for any consequences of Blossoming Love using the images you supply.
For companies or organizations providing corporate logos or trademarked images, it is your responsibility to ensure that any material supplied in any medium is not protected by any copyright law, or that any necessary permission for Blossoming Love to reproduce the images has been obtained.
We may photograph products that we provide to you, including those decorated with a logo or other artwork supplied by you. We may display these photographs on our Website or other advertising media, for Blossoming Love’s marketing and promotional purposes, unless specifically requested in writing by you not to do so.
- Links to Third PartiesLinks to third-party websites from the Site are meant for convenience only. Vendor does not review or control these third-party websites and is not responsible for any third-party websites or the content of those sites. Inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. Linking to any other site is at your own sole risk and Vendor will not be responsible or liable for any damages associated with linking.
- DisclaimerVendor and its employees, agents, affiliates, partners and suppliers provide all Content, Products and Services available through the Vendor and its affiliates websites “as is”, without warranties, representations and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied. Vendor makes no representation, warranty or guarantee of the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of the site, the Services, or of any Content the site. The website, the Content, and the Services are provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis. Except as specifically set forth in this agreement, all conditions, representations and warranties regarding the website, the Content, and the Services, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantable quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law by Vendor.
- Limitation of LiabilityTo the fullest extent authorized by law, Vendor shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the goods, nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage however arising or however caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning, or use of the goods sold by Vendor, nor any of its partners, associates, employees, agents, successors, assigns or affiliates. or out of any breach of any warranty, express or implied.
- Entire AgreementThe Terms, and any application Additional Terms or other terms herein incorporated by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Vendor. and govern your use of the Site, Content and the Services, superseding any prior agreement, whether oral or written. You shall be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain Vendor services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
- WaiverThe failure of Vendor to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Non-TransferableThis Agreement is not transferable by you in any way and may not be assigned to any third party without our written consent. Vendor may transfer this agreement to a third party without notice to you.
- No Third Party RightsNo provision of this Agreement provides any person or entity not a party to this Agreement with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement, or cause of action or creates any other third party beneficiary rights.
Choice of Law / Litigation Venue
YOU AND VENDOR AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Information Collected Using Technology.
Cookies are information files that your web browser places on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a Web site. Cookies cannot damage user files, nor can they read information from a user’s hard drive. Cookies allow Web sites to “remember” users activities on a Web site as well as users visits to a site. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. Vendor may use cookie technology to associate certain Internet-related information about individuals with information about such individuals in our database. Additionally, Vendor may use other new and evolving sources of information in the future (together, “Technology Information”). Additionally, for site maintenance, optimization, security and other legally permissible purposes, Vendor’s servers (or third party servers) may collect certain information about website visitors automatically. Such information may include such visitors’ IP address, browser type, date, time and duration of visit and particular pages viewed, and such other information as is permitted by law. The use of technology on the Internet is rapidly evolving, as is the Vendor’s use of new technology. By using this website, to the fullest extent authorized by law, you consent to the use of such technology as if relates to your individual data.
Advertising agencies, advertising vendors, and other companies (collectively, “Advertisers”) who place advertisements on the Vendor’s websites and on the Internet generally may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about individuals. The Vendor does not control Advertisers’ use of such technology and the Vendor has no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about individuals. The Vendor’s websites and email messages may contain hypertext links to the websites of one or more third parties. The Vendor is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites.
- Credit Card InformationThe Vendor may in certain cases collect credit card numbers and related information, such as the expiration date of the card (“Credit Card Information”) when an individual places an order from the Vendor. When the Credit Card Information is submitted to the Vendor, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. The Vendor will use the Credit Card Information for purposes of processing and completing the purchase transaction, and the Credit Card Information will be disclosed to third parties only as necessary to complete the purchase transaction.
- Use of Individual InformationVendor may use individual information and/or data for any legally permissible purpose in the Vendor’s sole discretion including but not limited to using Individual Information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, and online banner advertising, among other lawful uses. The Vendor may disclose, transfer and sell Individual Information to an entity which becomes affiliated with the Vendor through formation, merger or acquisition, in the Vendor’s discretion.
- Unsubscribing from ListsThe Vendor maintains multiple newsletter and email marketing lists. To unsubscribe from one or more of such lists, click the link included in the footer of any message delivered by the Vendor and follow the instructions provided.
More Information / Feedback
If you have questions about our policies, please contact us at email@example.com
We welcome your comments regarding our Company. Please be advised all comments, feedback or other communications sent to Vendor shall be and remain the exclusive property of Vendor. Your submission of any such communications shall constitute an assignment to Vendor of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such communications. You agree that Vendor will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
The receipt of an electronic or other written form stating confirmation of an order does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We may require additional verifications or information. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, which you might suffer by reason of us declining to accept or for cancelling your order. Vendor may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Pricing ErrorsPricing errors may occur on the website. Vendor reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Vendor.
- Payment in FullYou must pay in full by debit, credit card or PayPal Secure Checkout in advance when you submit an order through our website. Payment will be collected at the time of placing the order. Full payment must be received in advance before any goods are prepared or dispatched.
- Chargeback PolicyIf any payment is subsequently withdrawn, disputed, charged back or reversed in any way by you, you will have to pay the full amount of the sale, plus an administration fee and any additional fees incurred by Vendor.
- Additional ChargesThe prices displayed on this Website are in U.S. Dollars. Price quotes are good for thirty (30) days. They are valid and effective only in the United States. Additional shipping and/or other charges may apply for orders. This includes additional charges for orders shipped outside of the United States and/or into U.S. territories. We will endeavor to provide you with an estimate for additional charges associated with orders including additional shipping costs. These are good-faith estimates. Actual charges, taxes and/or costs may be different. Vendor is not responsible for fluctuations and/or changes in the costs and taxes associated with any order. Customer is solely responsible for all actual order charges, taxes and costs, regardless of the amount quoted by Vendor at any time.
Since our products involve live floral arrangements tailored to each Customer’s specification, we are unable to offer Order Cancellations or Refunds after Vendor has begun processing the transaction. All sales are final. Should you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact Vendor’s Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm whether the processing of your order has commenced.
If you want to report problems with your order, such as damaged roses or faulty boxes, please email us email@example.com and we will evaluate the incident.
- Reservation of RightsReview this webpage periodically. Vendor reserves the right to update its website, and its policies, from time to time without notice. All rights and defenses, whether expressly stated, implied or otherwise are reserved.